Saturday 24 February 2018

Bit of a dumb question, but what made Bitcoin so popular so suddenly?

Hey! I'm writing a math paper on bitcoin, where I was thinking about comparing bitcoin prices to search popularity on Google (for an obvious correlation. I'm bad at math and in high school please don't judge my shitty paper).

I noticed that interest just fucking spiked in the spring of 2017, and I'm honestly confused as to how. I remember being in middle school, begging my parents to buy some and them thinking it was a Nigerian prince scam, but what happened that spring to suddenly change that reputation?

Also sorry if this is the wrong subreddit, I wasn't sure where else to post and I don't frequent reddit that much.



Submitted February 24, 2018 at 11:58PM by PM_ME_4_CONVO http://bit.ly/2HGz1EC

No comments :

Post a Comment