Sunday 25 February 2018

Is Nicehash's Profitablity Calculator Accurate?

I'm trying to calculate what the electricity costs for my miners. I see Nicehash's estimate and I'm wondering if it's accurate to use it in my projections for electricity costs. I'm using the EVGA 1600 watt t2 psu (don't know if that's helpful to you) and we get 5 cents per kwh here. I want to be able to accurately determine electricity costs in my projections so I can budget for it accordingly. But when I look at Nicehash's estimate for electricity costs, it seems too low in my mind.

Can someone help give me some clarity on the matter? Thank you ahead of time for your advice. I've been getting great help from this sub. I absolutely love it!



Submitted February 26, 2018 at 12:27AM by marbeastmodius http://bit.ly/2orEYgH

No comments :

Post a Comment