Thursday 1 February 2018

Just bought 4 Antminer t9+'s. Am I screwed?

I've been trying to get into the mining space sine June of last year. But every time new s9's were for sale, I either wouldn't have the money, or they would sell out before coinbase could turn my fiat into btc. I didnt want to just keep 10,000$ in bitcoin, waiting for when s9's go on sale, especially in this bear market.

But when I saw the t9+'s go on sale, I figured this was my chance. I was comfortable with buying something with only 10.5 thz, because I figured it would be a lot cheaper than the s9. After I bought 4 t9+'s, did bitmain release their next batch of s9's which of course sold out immediately.

My question is, should I sell the t9+'s on ebay to recoup my costs, or would you guys recommend mining with them still?



Submitted February 02, 2018 at 10:35AM by senile_robot http://bit.ly/2ntDAtI

No comments :

Post a Comment