Sunday 25 February 2018

Looking to expand a farm in Venezuela.

Hey miners, I live in Maturin, a northeastern state in Venezuela. As I'm sure you've read, electricity is literally free here. I'm the general manager of our family owned telecommunications business and using an investment from a friend, I built our first rig here about 2 months ago.

He bought 2 GTX 1080 Ti's ($879 each) in the States, sent them to me and I installed them and pointed them to his wallet. Each and every payment is made directly to his account and he then wires me a % of the earnings monthly in BTC as payment.

As per his request, the cards are currently mining for Nicehash and earning about .0004-.0005 BTC/day. If Bitcoin had stayed at 12-15k, his investment would be nearly 50% paid off already. However, it did not. So we are hodling.

If you are seriously interested, please PM me. I have evidence of all the exposed on this post and the projects my company runs, contracts, etc.

Thank you!



Submitted February 26, 2018 at 07:06AM by renzd http://bit.ly/2EQ7oLE

No comments :

Post a Comment