Sunday 25 February 2018

Nicehash not correctly reading my Antminers hash rate?

I just got an Antminer t9+. I understand it may not be profitable, but this is mostly just a hobby and learning experience.

I set everything up correctly. Powered it on, and everything went great. It showed it was mining directly to bitmains wallet at a solid 10.7 Th/s. I tried to put in my pool information for slushpool, and it would not join or connect at all. Just all zeros on the miner status page.

So I opened up an account with NiceHash, joined their pool and everything went great. Except I was only getting a payout of 3$ per day, and it was only reading 4-7Ths.

Does anyone know why its not reading properly?



Submitted February 26, 2018 at 11:58AM by senile_robot http://bit.ly/2sVu2N3

No comments :

Post a Comment