Friday 30 March 2018

Don't let the negativity get you down. The future is bright, adoption will continue to grow, and Bitcoin is here to stay.

I've been active in this sub for 3-4 years. This is the worst I've ever seen it. The level of toxicity is literally off the charts... yes, we all know Bitcoin might just go back to $50. Let's just take a moment to realize how amazing and transformative Bitcoin has been and how it's changing how people look at money all around the world. I understand some people think the negativity is just a really helpful dose of reality. I'd tend to agree if it was being done in a constructive way.. but, it's not. We have some really salty people trying their best to spread their misery around. I'd advise everyone just to engage them with positivity and ignore the doom and gloom.



Submitted March 30, 2018 at 08:37PM by s0cket http://bit.ly/2uDWJ1M

No comments :

Post a Comment