Sunday 29 April 2018

in my opinion what we really need now is an easy way to accept LN payments


It's now very easy to pay LN invoices, so easy in fact that there's even an app out on android and that was a huge step.I ordered a sticker the other day and read articles on yalls.org and it's amazing, if you haven't tried it yet definitely grab a handful of satoshi and try it for yourself.With that done the bottleneck in public testing has now moved on to accepting payments, it still takes quite a bit of work and technical knowledge to set up a node etc. In fact I'm currently struggling through that myself (new node soon yeay) and I'm not stupid but it's hard and takes considerable effort.I can't wait until some sort of easier way comes along, maybe even a buffer that takes LN payments and forwards substantial sums to a BTC address. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2Fsw2xo

No comments :

Post a Comment