Tuesday 31 July 2018

Localbitcoins Biased Support - Mishandling my case

Here are series of events and I need opinions from experts here

  1. I open trade for $41500

  2. Seller sends bank details

  3. I couldn't pay as bank was closed so I cancel

  4. Next day I reopen trade and confirm bank details again

  5. Seller confirms and I pay

  6. Seller texts me on phone to cancel and he will send btw directly to wallet.

  7. I refuse and argue

  8. He gets pissed and disputes

  9. Admin asked for ID next to trade screen I provide

  10. Admin asks me to provide ID next to payment screen. I explain that I paid in person at branch and provide receipt and lbc screen in a photo

  11. Lbc asks seller to provide account statement and he refused claiming he never sent details

  12. Lbc paste his messages and ask again. He says it was copy paste error although the second trade was 12 hours later.

  13. Admin once again asks me to provide online banking screen and id together. I once again explained the situation about in person payment and I sent receipt held next to phone screen, ID held to phone screen, bank statement showing transaction stamped and signed by bank, bank letter in reply to my complain about transfer where bank states they can't give me refund as funds have already been credited to beneficiary. I sent 24 pages of evidences and explanations.

  14. After waiting whole weekend , lbc once again asks me to send id with Internet banking screen and same explanation they asked before I uploaded 24 pages. They simply asked same question without reading my attachments. Plus they gave 12 hours deadline or it will be resolved against me with other party haven't provided a single evidence

If you realise seller provided nothing yet. Just 2 messages in last 7 days. Is this fair? Why they don't read attachments that we provide? What next I should do?

Trade number is 25406498



Submitted July 31, 2018 at 12:57AM by altafshah1281 http://bit.ly/2vpar5S

No comments :

Post a Comment