Sunday 30 June 2019

HODLing for 3 years, thinking about mining - Is it as simple as my brain is making it out to be (probably not)?

I saw this and thought to myself, "529 a month profit" (of course this can change) for a piece of equipment that costs roughly 1600$. There's more to it than just this, but I'm lucky to have a great job and wouldn't mind spending about 5k on a setup I could build at home. Cost of electricity isn't a worry of mine as I've had grow lamps in the past use more than what it draws.

A lot of posts on here say "well if you got a couple grand to burn, sure, maybe you could make money"

Well I do have some money to burn, but i wouldn't call it burning, I'd call it investing deeper into what I have x amount invested to already.

I'm surprised I couldn't find a sticky in this sub. But if anyone wants to post links or give me some insight I'd appreciate it. Thanks.



Submitted July 01, 2019 at 12:07PM by cactusbanger http://bit.ly/304VT9t

No comments :

Post a Comment