Saturday 14 December 2019

Don't use Bitcoin Blender. They just scammed me.


Hi guys,TL;DR: Couldn't get my 0.016xx BTC from Bitcoin Blender cause of "withdraw limitations". Sent more BTC to get over the limit and sent them to my electrum wallet. Now they are just gone. Don't use this service!So to make some transaction I wanted to mix my BTC. Just a small amount 0.016xx BTC. I transferred it to Bitcoin Blender which I before this date never used but heard it's a good mixing service.The BTC arrived and I wanted to sent them to the destination. Besides it's clearly stating "Amount of bitcoins to send (minimum 0.001 BTC)" there was an error message with something like "Due to high server load minimum withdraw amount is 0.05 BTC". I was like "Okay ...". Then I slept and tried it again on the morning. Same message. Now I was already a little bit suspicious. Of course there is ALWAYS high server load, right. Then I wrote a support ticket and over the whole day tried again and again to transfer the BTC with the same result ... not possible.Here I made the mistake: Instead of just waiting or writing the BTC off I thought I could transfer BTC up to the needed minimum amount, transfer it to my electrum and then never visit the site again and find another reliable mixing service. You know how it went:Transferred the missing amount, sent it off to my electrum with a 1-2h delay. The website told something like "Bitcoins sent" or something like that which suggests the BTC are on there way. I was happy. After maybe 20 minutes I refreshed the page. The BTC amount of my account was now zero. I looked under Withdraw but there was no notification of any transaction. I opened my electrum wallet and there was nothing to see of an incoming transaction. Then I checked blockchain.info for my wallets address. Also nothing. After the first shock I thought: "Oh wait you made a delay, maybe therefore it's not showing anything". Since it was already late I went to bed.Now today I check my electrum and nothing is there. It's like nothing ever happened. Wrote another support ticket but yeah ... as if I will ever receive any answer on them.So the amount of BTC is nothing that ruins me or stuff and I can write this off under "lessons learned" but I still wanted to tell this maybe somebody will read it and don't use this scammer service. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/34qDLss

No comments :

Post a Comment