Friday 13 December 2019

My first work on Bitcoin, New parser for blk file named SpyCBlock


Hello Guys,I have released the new parser blk file for Bitcoin; it is my first work on Bitcoin and one of the two big projects for my programmer live.​SpyCBlock is my thesis project "Extraction data to Bitcoin Blockchain" with it you can build the 2 complete serializations:Transaction graph SerializationComplete blk serialization to JSON with the additional information, how the hash of the block and the hash of the transaction.SpyCBlock implemented the partial serialization address graph (This uses the Bitcoin-core with version <= 18.0.1).​With the JSON format is possible to run more analisis on the network, for example, my analisis on the type of script run with the AnalyticsPyBlock.​I want the presentation for testing my idea inside the project.​PS: I'm developing the documentation, the home is here via /r/Bitcoin https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/ea8gcs/my_first_work_on_bitcoin_new_parser_for_blk_file/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment