Sunday 8 December 2019

So I started using Crypto Browser and it seems to work, does anyone know of potential downsides

It works from PC and smart phones, I've made about a quarter in three days of casual browsing (it only runs while the browser is open) but I figured if I could get paid to browse and just ignore it, it might be worth something in a few years. It's called Crypto Browser for those interested in giving it a go, or if anyone has anything negative to say about it, a heads up would be lovely lol but everything I found says it's legit. If this isn't an appropriate sub sorry, I've just been curious about mining for some bit but didn't want to invest without trying, maybe this will be a way for others to dip their toes. (P.S. after running on my phone, it's safe to say that's nearly objectively not worth it)



Submitted December 09, 2019 at 08:19AM by trooflaw http://bit.ly/2s8aDsi

No comments :

Post a Comment