Wednesday 29 July 2020

How Many 110v and 220v outlets for New Home Being Built

Hello,

I’m have a new home built. I’ve opted from a 3rd bedroom to have an extra-large garage. In this garage, I plan to have Bitcoin and GPU mining rigs. I’ll also more than likely setup a swap cooler to blow straight at this technology marvel during the hotter summer times (North Texas).

For round numbers, in helping me tell the builder tomorrow how many 220V and 110V outlets I need in the extra space of the garage, given enough plug-ins, and enough wattage/amperage to back them up with…,

Let’s say I’ll have 5 Antminer type miners, and 20 total GPU’s mining non-Bitcoin.

What would be a enough of an electrical buildout request?

Thanks, and I’ll try to answer any questions to the best of my ability.



Submitted July 30, 2020 at 08:12AM by Data_Geek https://bit.ly/3fdrsEW

No comments :

Post a Comment