Saturday 5 September 2020

antminerS9 (14 TH/s) isn't showing on my f2pool page

So, I'm having a problem with one of the S9 antminers, it was working earlier today and then 3 hours ago it wasn't, it vanished from the my F2Pool workers page, showing as "offline".

I shrugged and decided to reboot, figuring that it could've crashed, this did not work.

I wondered if it was an issue with the firmware or something, I carried a factory reset, nope, it didn't work.

I tested then other avenues, it isn't the port on the router as I have a half damaged S9 and I opted to unplug my machine and plug that one, it works. No issue.

I am a bit at loss, I known the configuration is correct since its the same across all machines, USA stratum, accountname.machine1, and the same stratum+tcp://btc-us.f2pool.com:3333 (Alternative ports: 1314, 25) on each option per machine. And the other 3 work perfectly, only issue is this particular one.

Suffice to say I am a tad baffled and google isn't giving me any answers.

Ideas?

The odd thing is that the machine says it should be connected to f2pool, not only that but the ping, trace, etc. do show its connected to the internet, not only that, but it shows a blinking green light, so its mining.



Submitted September 06, 2020 at 10:44AM by Duncan0Idaho https://bit.ly/3i7mD2y

No comments :

Post a Comment