Tuesday 1 September 2020

Anyone else wrestling with themselves over not investing more?


Bitcoin is a pretty substantial percentage of my portfolio (35-40%). Enough to make just about any financial advisor tell me I’m crazy. Enough that my friends and family would judge me hard. And yet, I just KNOW in my heart that it is by far the best investment I have. Better than TSLA, AAPL, AMZN, or anything else.The main reason it’s not a larger percentage is because I haven’t found a great way to invest money from my IRA/401k into Bitcoin, but I’m looking into Grayscale at the moment. Still, I could technically invest more. There’s always more that could be done. I feel a bit like Oskar Schindler right now, thinking it’s never enough.Is this an addiction? Am I going insane? Every time I buy more, I say “Ok. That’s enough. You have enough.” And then a week later, I am thinking about putting more into it. How can I justify not putting in more when I feel so confident that it’s going to 5-10x in the next year? via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/34Zc65s

No comments :

Post a Comment