Tuesday 1 September 2020

How to get rid of negativity? && trading resources


Hey guys, I’m (was) a bitcoin enthusiast until people in my circle and a few other acquaintances started to feed into my brain that this thing as a whole is a ponzi scheme and what not, they say that it has no actual value and the value it holds is SOLELY because of us people who believe in it. How do you guys take care of such thoughts?Anyway, I’m thinking about taking a leap of faith and have just started to accumulate BTC.. although I think it’d be a lot better if I could bring in some money every month, for that I was hoping to get into BTC trading.. wanted to ask if it is even possible to get into btc trading and make money or is it a full “big bois algo” game.Kindly help me with the resource from where I could learn all about trading.. from charts/patterns/algo trading to trading techniques. I could even pay for a full fledged course if that’s the way to go.Thank you in advance via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/2QLZoz0

No comments :

Post a Comment