Friday 11 September 2020

I lost about 2.5 Bitcoin in my shoes


I had about 2.5 Btc,when 1 btc was about 600$. One day I had to go to serve in the army. It was not allowed to bring a mobile phone or anything electronic. So I wrote the access code to my wallet on a piece of paper, and I put it on one of my shoes in the locker. It was only a short time ago that I could go home. When I went back, I looked for my shoes and did not find them, and my grandmother told me that she had given them to one of the poor men. I don’t remember the email or password to access my wallet. I've been trying for some time to get to that man, but I don't know how he looks and my grandmother died a short while ago He will be lucky if he know what this code .. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/2DUto92

No comments :

Post a Comment