Sunday 6 September 2020

Not too sure where to ask this

(Sorry if this is a stupid question, fairly new to this.) As the title says, I am not too sure where to ask this. I am also curious. I googled this question and I could not find many answers online, so I come to reddit in hope of answers. I am currently a teenager, and I have a small mining rig. I do not hold, I transfer to my coinbase account and instantly into my paypal. I heard somewhere that bitcoin mining is taxed, is that true? If so, would that effect me in any way? (Again, sorry about the stupid question, I feel like reddit is the only place I can ask these types of questions without getting criticized.) Thanks again.



Submitted September 07, 2020 at 10:32AM by BurntSmoothieee https://bit.ly/2DE4TNa

No comments :

Post a Comment