Thursday 3 December 2020

A bitcoin quote that stuck with me and that I want to share with you


"Bitcoin might or might not work, it might or might not become a financial revolution, but it doesn't matter: it's my best shot at freedom."Now I believe in bitcoin 100% and 100% of my savings (and then some) are in Bitcoins, but even if it somehow crashes and disappear, I don't care. Bitcoin is possibly the ONLY shot at freedom I've got.I realized recently just how enslaved I was. Business force closed by government. Everything I do or say, tracked (not in the US). Taxed at 65% of my income (yup). Basically a slave, enriching my owners.We are taxed so heavily here, and in so much debt (especially with the virus now) that I basically have to work my entire life so my premier can afford another $425 hot towel on his private jet. In fact, probably more than one. Those people drink $5,000+ bottles of Champagne paid by us and party while I have to work around sick people all day. All this to enrich some asshole business owned who doesn't give a fuck about me.I barely earn enough to cover my living. Bitcoin is the ONLY way I can ever be free. If it rises to $250k I will be basically set for life, and most of all, free.I realize it might or might not happen, but I don't care. It's my ONLY shot at real freedom. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3g1Xg1Q

No comments :

Post a Comment