Tuesday 5 January 2021

Bitcoin millionaire


So the day has arrived... where I made it. i officially became USD millionaire if i take in consideration everything I own including my crypto assets which make over 60% of my total Net worth.THE STARTI’ve heard about bitcoin the first time in 30.10.2013 reading the story about the guy who bought himself an apartment with his btc profits and i said to myself thats gonna be me within 5years! I was just 19 years old back then, had barely any money and just invested all my money i had saved up into a bank product just 2 months before that. I also had no online banking yet so the time i set that up bitcoin went from 200 usd to its yearly high of 1200usd.MY First purchaseI bought my first 1.5btc at. Around 700 usd each on 25.12.2013 and started to put all my money i was earning at that time into bitcoin. Did some purchases in the start of 2014 and then a massive purchase of 26 bitcoins at 209 usd/ 249usd each at the dip. Unfortunately my investment wasnt doing well and at that time i had around 19k usd in total invested of my own money. ( lowest point beeing 50% down i think?)Just in mid 2016 i was at break even again. I hodl all those years until december 2016 where i decided to go all out with 9000usd profits while i was alrdy earning well and had over 50k USD laying on my bank acc ( dont ask me why i went all in over 15months in a row and then stopped cause idk!)The ALL OUT I sold my 32.74btc at 860 or so which gave me 28k usd and i then transfered my invested 19k usd and let the remaining 9k usd profits on bitstamp. I eventually found a cheaper spot to buy back at 765 USD On january 7 2017 when i bought about 12 btc with the profits of 9k that i had. I started trading my way up and started accumulating more and more btc but never managed to get nowhere near the 32.74 i used to held for almost 2 years without touching them.Dream come true Then the moment came, october 2018 its been 5 years since i heard about bitcoin the first time and i had enough money aside from my daily job that i could afford to buy a property. I found an amazing apartment that was beeing build and i immediately knew i wanted to buy it. ofc i had to take an near 80% mortgage on it and even though i saved most of my money through my job, some bitcoin profits i had realized while trading bitcoin, (i used 1/6 of those 20% of my own money from btc profits). I realized my dream and bought myself my own apartment like the dude did in 2013. I was now just 24y and i had that goal even before i heard of bitcoin, i always wanted to achieve it by the age of 25Then i hold, didnt trade anymore it dipped i bought some at 4k usd but just like 1.5btc or so and kept hodling. Unfortunately in nov 2020 i sold 4 btc at 15000 each cause the year before i ivested in tesla with 1500usd which gave me over 1500% return and I was mad that i didnt have more fiat at that time, the reason why i sold some btc to have more fiat for future investments.Anyway now with bitcoin price over 34k ( at this time 35500) i calculated my net worth and i became officially a dollar millionaire and my life has changed....... zero. Im still the same person yeah im happy i have this financial freedom but guys its not everything. I still dont have a car just because im not a materialistic guy and i will keep hodling my bitcoins i still own ( havent sold any since those back then). My expectation is that we will go 6 digits and maybe it wont even have an 1 or 2 as the first number. But thats just my guess.Ive lost bitcoins from exchanges going broke like cryptsy, ive burned 7 btc with altcoins so not everything went acording to my plans but it just feels amazing when a plan worked out and my goal was to be millionaire before 25 or by the latest 30. Im currently 26 and i think bitcoin still has a lot of potential with the current governments imprinting money like no tomorrow so ill update in the future i hope:)Love you all who read it until here! And remember keep HODLING! via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/38g1UH4

No comments :

Post a Comment