Saturday 9 January 2021

help me shut down the bitcoinpaperwallet.com scam


As some of you know, bitcoinpaperwallet.com was a legitimate service that was taken over by a malicious individual who is stealing the private keys generated by that site. There are many Reddit discussions about this.I have not been affected, but I run a Bitcoin wallet recovery service, and I've heard from customers who had their Bitcoin stolen there. It's dumb to use a paper wallet in 2021, but not everyone knows that.It's very hard to shut down a malicious domain as a private person.I'm open to ideas, but I have two requests if you want to help:submit abuse complaints to Enom, the domain registrarand Cloudflare, their DNS providerUse https://bit.ly/3iaLa7L to get it flagged on Google Safe Browsing as maliciousAt this point, I can confirm that they've stolen millions of dollars in Bitcoins, so maybe a little pressure will convince them to retire. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/35qVkvP

No comments :

Post a Comment