Saturday 2 January 2021

I bought Bitcoin in 2005. My journey..


That's right. I bought Bitcoin before it even existed. All these posts on here about people buying bitcoin so early, I figured I better share my heart warming, humble story of success.I've always been sort of an economics expert. I watched the movie 'The Big Short', and understood literally everything they talked about. Our banking system is really easy for me to comprehend, even though for most people, it can be quite confusing. If you have questions, feel free to ask me.I anticipated Bitcoin being invented, so I paid people 3 years ahead of time for their future holdings, at a guarantied fixed price. I actually used an Ethereum smart contract back in 2005, to lock in these business contracts. I'm so ahead of the game. This might come off as a little arrogant, but I have to face the truth - I'm probably the smartest person out of everyone I know. I figured I needed to post it on the subreddit so you all have a chance to meet and get to know me, and you can be inspired to try and be me. I have so much wisdom to share, because I make such incredible financial decisions. I guess you could say I'm a bit of a financial guru. I'm always giving my friends and family free financial tips, even if they don't ask for it, because I want them to succeed too.In dollar terms, I’m almost a bitcoin bazillionaire. It feels good, but not because I can brag about the accumulated wealth, it’s more that the people who I told to invest whatever money they could afford to lose, back in early 2005, all told me I was an idiot. Those same people have now been humbled.I have too many tips to share from my experience. I'll save those for another post. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/2X4W2Kk

No comments :

Post a Comment