Thursday 7 January 2021

I fell for a Ledger scam a month ago. Still can't bear to tell my wife. The future has been evaporated right before my eyes.

I'm an idiot, I knew better, I was in a whirlwind frame of mind and actually pushed my secrets through my cell phone. They took it in a second and I knew immediately how fucking dumb I was.

Took my wife every bit of pressure to let me buy 1.4BTC a few years ago. She has finally come around, thinking about all the things we can now do with $35k. I have to tell her it's all gone. I feel like such a fool. Can't sleep at night, can't stop fevering every hour. It's been over a month now and I still can't get up the courage to tell her. And it's only getting more and more painful.

Fuck. Don't be me. Thanks for letting me tell someone. Burner account, sorry.



Submitted January 07, 2021 at 12:51AM by iupthedown https://bit.ly/35gHOL9

No comments :

Post a Comment