Wednesday 6 January 2021

The rise of btc has been bringing me almost to tears


I never had more than 6000 in my bank account at one time before this year. I just started investing about 5 months ago and after reading about btc for a long time i decided about a month and a half ago to throw 3500 into btc when it was at around 15000. Now it's valued at over 7000 dollars worth of btc. I don't really know what else to say but I'm in awe and it's got me deep in my emotions. I've always done manual labor for work and lived off of my meager wages. I has a btc back in 2011 when wallets weren't secure to buy stuff with and it was hacked. I don't regret any of that though. I am just thankful for the modest 4 thousand dollars this has given me. And if it hits 50k I'm gonna cry. If it hits 100k I'm gonna get a btc tattoo. Most of you guys have made more than me but i cant tell u how hard I've worked for 4000 dollars over months in my life and this is a blessing. Thanks to everyone for making this possible. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3hKRkLx

No comments :

Post a Comment