Sunday 24 January 2021

Today starts the day on which I exchange my bad habits for bitcoins

I spend ~200/300€ monthly on weed. Smoking for 10+years, for 7years daily.

I don't wanna know how much I could have earned if I invested that money into something useful rather damaging my health. From this day, I will invest that money monthly into Bitcoin (DCA'ing), also I try to buy more on dips >10% and HODL until the next bullrun.

Wish me luck, see you in a few years

*Edit: Thanks for your input. I know that stop smoking weed won't solve my bad habits.
Right now, I have a higher possibility though, to successfully transfer those habits to other things like bitcoin. I will still try to work on myself, in order to find out what's my max. potential before it's time to leave.



Submitted January 24, 2021 at 06:33PM by anon43850 https://bit.ly/368Ypkf

No comments :

Post a Comment