Sunday 10 January 2021

You know what? I don’t care

I don’t care if Bitcoin goes up or down. I don’t care if the market is manipulated. I don’t care about anything to be honest.

2019 was horrible and 2020 was the worst year of my life. I have been suffering depression without being able to do anything, even simpler tasks, and left alone just because I didn’t figure out I wasn’t pursuing what I really wanted.

I was that depressed yes man that nobody cared of, not even me. I wasn’t realizing that I had to stop being scared about work, girls, and to start enjoying it whatever it happens.

This project keeps me awake at night, I can’t stop doing research, from both financial and technical sides. I literally can’t stop and I fucking love it and more than that it is also giving us hope!

I honestly don’t care if it crashes to 1$, it makes me feel alive just by knowing such free technology exists. I wasn’t experiencing this passion from years and it’s the only important thing to me.

Bitcoin, ironically, taught me life is precious the way it is.

Thank you



Submitted January 10, 2021 at 08:56AM by FinanceSorry2530 https://bit.ly/3bq1JLu

No comments :

Post a Comment