Friday 26 February 2021

I got accepted to a job which pays in BTC!!

Heyyy dear people I had to share this one for my community πŸ₯΄ I got accepted to a job which pays in BTC 😬 it’s a costumer service at a Bitcoin Exchange in Tel Aviv right in the middle of this precious city. It’s my extra job with 5 hours shift & they pay in BTC which I get to chose the percentage for cash or BTC, it’s a life changing to me because I always invested with little money on crypto and never had the opportunity to invest bigger amounts πŸ˜•now I have this opportunity to keep 100% of my payment to BTC and start collecting those within time πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ I’m obsessed with crypto and Love so much it’s Idea and it’s potential it has. so just wanted to share with you this one I had in kept in my stomach and wasn’t sure if to publish it or not, but YOLO 😚😚 thanks for reading, hope everyone here will get paid in BTC !!



Submitted February 27, 2021 at 01:22AM by FireBangerIL https://bit.ly/3bJbHWL

No comments :

Post a Comment