Thursday 4 March 2021

$100k loan YOLO - 4th March update


With Tesla buying BTC I’m more bullish than ever. This is the beginning of a wave of institutional money. It’s a matter of time before Netflix, Oracle etc announce their purchases. It’s made me realise I don’t have enough Bitcoin. So I’ve sold all my stocks (including Tesla which had a 2000% gain) and I’m all in.I have also invested the final $10k of the loan into BTC. I had originally kept that as an emergency buffer but I’ve now made enough money through my job to cover it.Loan update:Original $90k bought 3.547 BTC ($25,373 average purchase price)Last $10k bought me 0.207 BTC ($48,189 purchase price)Total $100k loan = 3.754 BTCCurrent BTC loan value = $184,434 (Current BTC price = $49,130)I’m up $84,434 (excluding fees and interest)I have not decided if I will sell some this bull cycle or wait until the next in 4 years. As I said in previous posts I can pay back the loan through income from my job comfortably. I might sell 20% if we go over $300k, undecided.I don’t endorse anyone else following this route. My personal circumstances (no other debt, no kids, no wife etc) are different to yours. Even if they were the same, you still shouldn’t do it. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/30972YV

No comments :

Post a Comment