Tuesday 23 March 2021

First time bitcoin investor - coming from wallstreetbets

I was lucky enough to have made a decent amount of money on this gme/amc event because I followed wsb for quiet some time. Robinhood disabling the buy button on gme and amc was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in the financial world. Fortunately I still made money because I was early, but I would have made a hell of a lot more without brokerage platforms manipulating the market.

My declining faith over the traditional markets + the inauguration of bitcoin etfs here in canada is what led me to educate myself about bitcoin and cryptos in general.

I am now balls deep into bitcoin @ 49k into a bitcoin etf so I don't own my keys. The thing is, I'd rather not own my keys when I invest in my tax-sheltered account so I don't pay capital gains tax on the massive gains I'll realize.

Also, great community. Love it here :)



Submitted March 24, 2021 at 03:07AM by CompoundMe https://bit.ly/3lLM9g5

1 comment :

  1. Recording success in Bitcoin, it is not just buying and holding till when bitcoin sky-rocks, this has been longed abolished by intelligent traders ,mostly now that bitcoin bull is still controlling the market after successfully defended the $57,000 support level once again and this is likely to trigger a possible move towards $60,000 resistance area However , it's is best advice you find a working strategy by hub/daily signals that works well in other to accumulate and grow a very strong portfolio ahead. I have been trading with Mr Carlos daily signals and strategy, on his platform, and his guidance makes trading less stressful and more profit despite the recent fluctuations. I was able to easily increase my portfolio in just 3weeks of trading with his daily signals, growing my 0.9 BTC to 2.9BTC. Mr Carlos daily signals are very accurate and yields a great positive return on investment. I really enjoy trading with him and I'm still trading with him, He is available to give assistance to anyone who love crypto trading and beginners in bitcoin investment , I would suggest you contact him on WhatsApp: +1(424)285-0682 ,telegram : IEBINARYFX and through Gmail : (investandearnbinaryfx) for inquires and profitable trading platform systems. Bitcoin is taking over the world.

    ReplyDelete