Thursday 1 April 2021

Another Paxful warning: Paxful just did an internal drain of my Bitcoin with no explanation. It wasn’t sent out, it’s just vanished. There support deleted my post.


So another day another Paxful scam. This time from Paxful themselves? My account had a fairly random amount of BTC around $200 taken out of it. Or disappeared out of it. I use 2FA with an Authenticator and Email confirmation but it appears nothing was actually sent out.I reached out to Paxful about this and my post was promptly deleted. I’m reconstructing my funding from my BTC wallet logs and Paxful “past transactions” because they don’t even provide a wallet transaction history page.Just don’t do it. Don’t fuck with Paxful. It’s not worth it. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3fKINJF

No comments :

Post a Comment