Thursday 1 April 2021

Friendly reminder: When you appreciate a high-quality post or a comment, consider tipping with the LNTipBot more often, instead of using Reddit gold/awards.


I am not affiliated with the /u/lntipbot :) However, I have often participated in tipping and have received a share of tips through it myself.I think tipping for good content is a necessary ingredient for a functioning and fair internet that is free of ads and corporate interests. At the same time, in the true spirit of Bitcoin, tipping over the lightning network really works, is uncensorable and decentralized! Whenever I see a post in /r/Bitcoin that gets Reddit awards, I can't help but think: "Even people here are using reddit shitcoins to express their gratitude?"Just try it for once, I'm sure you'll like it. Here is the wiki page of the bot, in which they describe how everything works.Edit: Stop giving this post Reddit awards!!! I'm not interested in centralized shitcoins! <3 via /r/Bitcoin https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/mhracv/friendly_reminder_when_you_appreciate_a/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment