Saturday 8 May 2021

Don't leave your BTC on exchange!! Lost everything to hotbit hack.

Don't be dumb like me to leave BTC on small exchanges rather keep it in wallet.

After losing my savings on hotbit in the hack, I am not sure what to do nor I think I can restart.

Had 2 bitcoin in and had left there then later turned it into btc3L

In total I have lost over 80k, and I don't know what to do. I can't restart nor is there much left in it now

I feel like I am at the end of the line.... fck I don't wanna cry and to make it worse, due to covid, i don't even have a job and finding one now is impossible.

I don't know if it's against rules of this sub but if possible, I would be willing to do any online work.

I have over 3 years of digital marketing experience and have also worked in crypto firm as marketer before.

I feel ashamed to say but please upvote if you can... I am feeling really fcked up .

I learned it hard way. I hope it helps someone here.



Submitted May 09, 2021 at 05:41AM by lightnh https://bit.ly/3xZwG1Z

No comments :

Post a Comment