Thursday 26 August 2021

Stop worrying about other people, worry about yourself


You can buy bitcoin, you can short it, you can do whatever. Here's what I've learned at 38:Time if flying much faster than you think. Think back 10 years. Remember where you were? I do, I was going through a really shitty breakup and hating my life. I was making decent money. My roommate was falling asleep with cigarettes on the couch.Think back 20 years. What were you doing? I was just graduating high school.Now, think 10 years forward. I will possibly....well, that's for me to know.20 years-I should be playing the role of mentor, and I hopefully have my own business by then. I should be married as well.I say this to help give the perspective of time. Do you check the price chart 5x a day? No biggie--lots of people do. They also do that when they trade stocks. I encourage you to zoom out and to not fall in love with bitcoin, but to see what role it will play in your life.I've made my choice. I can't work forever at what I do, so I moved home, reduced expenses, and dca. I either become rich at 40 or rich at 55 (if I live till then).Time will fly. I remember 5 years ago my friend trying to tell me about crypto and I didn't listen. The world has not melted down...just some got rich. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3sPE6m9

No comments :

Post a Comment