Tuesday 8 March 2022

Every New York City Bitcoiner who votes needs to watch a documentary about the political process that lets the New York State Bitlicense happen.


Hello,I run the website Abolish The Bitlicense and, more importantly, New York Abolish The Bitlicense. Since 2014 I have been tirelessly working to Abolish the bitlicense and to get there, we need to replace a lot of politicians.If it weren't for Bitcoin, I would have never discovered how corrupt American Politics is. At DefCon2017, I asked Shahid Buttar why the EFF did not fight more against the Bitlicense.I invite everyone to watch this documentary on RepMyBlock: https://bit.ly/3CtAD1l this documentary is not directly about Bitcoin but about removing at the ballot box all the assholes that came up with the Bitlicense.The more people know about it, the more we can continue the fight. And if you know a New Yorker who wants to help in the fight, I will guide them.Theo Chino via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3IXJniH

No comments :

Post a Comment