Tuesday 7 June 2022

Becoming a whole coiner

I will become a whole coiner this week. I started buying in 2021. I started off making 58k/ year (4k/ month). I lost my job twice during this period and now after two switches I am making 100k/ year (6k/ month).

Heres everything I did to keep my expenses as low as possible and stack more sats.

  • I started by doing as many referrals as I possibly could. I almost recieved a 1000 dollars worth of bitcoin before last summers crash.
  • Once it crashed from its highs I started buying with my savings as much as I could.
  • I share an apartment with another person, so that gets my rent to 840 per month.
  • I cook all my food at home. Alot of it is vegetarian (due to my nationality). So my expenses on food are somewhere between 150-250 per month.
  • I was lucky to get my brothers old car, so no car payments. My insurance is 1000 / year. Paid it in full to get all the discounts. Put it on a new credit card if I did not have the money at that moment (0 apr on new credit cards).
  • Did not spend a lot on new clothes. Bought maybe one thing every other month. Cheap stuff mostly.

Most importantly now that I make 100k a year, I still spend as if I earn 58k a year. No extra expenses with the wage increase.

Every month I pay off all my credit cards, pay my rent and bills and with the rest I buy bitcoin.

Finally gonna reach the whole coiner club and it was worth every dollar I saved.



Submitted June 07, 2022 at 09:07AM by Ok_Aerie3546 https://bit.ly/3tjPE2w

No comments :

Post a Comment