Wednesday 1 June 2022

I have been a bitcoin’er for about 6 years now and I haven’t managed to orange pill a single person.


I think in my social circle I am secretly known as the crazy Bitcoin guy because it’s basically all I talk about. I am not sure if it’s as simple as, my delivery method sucks or people just couldn’t be bothered to learn about money or Bitcoin.I see how unfair, broken and rigged this fiat system is and I try to bring people to understand it too and show them the way to preserve their wealth and hard earned money but it’s like I am beating a dead horse and they all think it’s all bull shit crazy guy talk and it doesn’t affect them or whatever.The last dude I talked to about this was like but the economy is doing great, There is jobs everywhere and people don’t even want to work so I don’t even know what you are talking about. And in my mind I was like fuuuuuuuuck, how do I make him understand what helicopter money is and what printing money does. But I digressed and let him think I am crazy. I am just so done at this point.I am honestly ready to give up now, I think I am just going to watch the world burn and do nothing. Fuck everyone else. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3t9il25

No comments :

Post a Comment