Wednesday 1 June 2022

I have been a bitcoin’er for about 6 years now and I haven’t managed to orange pill a single person.

I think in my social circle I am secretly known as the crazy Bitcoin guy because it’s basically all I talk about. I am not sure if it’s as simple as, my delivery method sucks or people just couldn’t be bothered to learn about money or Bitcoin.

I see how unfair, broken and rigged this fiat system is and I try to bring people to understand it too and show them the way to preserve their wealth and hard earned money but it’s like I am beating a dead horse and they all think it’s all bull shit crazy guy talk and it doesn’t affect them or whatever.

The last dude I talked to about this was like but the economy is doing great, There is jobs everywhere and people don’t even want to work so I don’t even know what you are talking about. And in my mind I was like fuuuuuuuuck, how do I make him understand what helicopter money is and what printing money does. But I digressed and let him think I am crazy. I am just so done at this point.

I am honestly ready to give up now, I think I am just going to watch the world burn and do nothing. Fuck everyone else.



Submitted June 02, 2022 at 01:13AM by Squeaky-Bed https://bit.ly/3t9il25

No comments :

Post a Comment