Tuesday 2 August 2022

Every time I buy something, I ask the owner if they accept Bitcoin

Once in a while we get to buy stuff from less formal companies and shops, and due to that it leaves more room to barter with the owner upon which currency to use. In a country I live the national currency is very unstable, so naturally people are more open to other options, such as USD, EURO and few others. I however started the initiative to offer them Bitcoin, and guess what, 2 out of 10 people are willing to accept it.

Do you think it's the right way to stimulate mass adoption? One might say 2/10 is only 20%, which is quite low, but personally I think it's a good indicator considering the fact that we're in Europe.



Submitted August 02, 2022 at 08:17PM by Irondzinad https://bit.ly/3Q4aPP4

No comments :

Post a Comment