Wednesday 4 January 2023

Orange pilled. scared.

Hi guys,

I've finally managed to stack some sats. Unfortunately really low numbers still, I don't expect a solid number in my wallet for a long time.

I've been orange pilled for a while, but every single day I feel I get a little deeper into the orangeverse.

I'm scared shitless after that switch flipped. I'm working exponentially harder to get more of a currency that's getting exponentially weaker.

I'm in India btw. So we're way worse than the dollar. Although India is new to capitalism (started in the 90s), I see 2/3 decades of upside here VS other established countries because the demand and volume inside the system is increasing daily.

But this shit still scares me. Because everyone I know (including my parents) just like to keep money in the bank. Some even understand the need for BTC, but still refuse to stack sats, where the fuck are we going?

I don't even know the purpose of this post. Lol.

Happy new year fam!



Submitted January 04, 2023 at 03:23AM by Notavk02 https://bit.ly/3jS27Zv

No comments :

Post a Comment