Tuesday 27 June 2023

GET YOUR FUNDS OFF PAXFUL


I work in the industry and have recently heard a lot of distressing news about Paxful that I felt the right thing to do is share this information here to protect users still on this platform from getting rekt.Some of you might know that Ray stepped down several months ago as CEO of Paxful. He is the person I think was really looking out for the best interest of the users on this site, making it a place we've come to trust. Well today I noticed they have removed their reserve funds amount from their status page on their website. Seeing as I have also seen tweets from employees that have said they have not been paid their final payments after being let go (here is one https://twitter.com/ShuliTaleol/status/1671076390337146881), their send outs aren't working properly, their lightning wallet recently went down, and I have heard rumors of them dipping into customer funds to pay due balances as they are likely going bankrupt...This is another FTX situation in the making and I would STRONGLY ENCOURAGE anyone with funds still on Paxful to IMMEDIATELY MOVE THEM OFF THE PLATFORM before you can't anymore.Don't say you weren't warned. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/44dlCO8

No comments :

Post a Comment