Friday 25 August 2023

Couple questions about hard wallets.

Hey, I've recently gotten interested in Bitcoin after doing the whole shitcoin experience for a couple years.

I traded what I had into bitcoin and learned a bit about self custody. I actually find it quite fun, it's something new to learn and seems promising.

If I'm DCA'ing on a weekly basis should I transfer that to my wallet every time, or wait until I have say .005 or .002 of a bitcoin before sending? I'm just looking at the cost to transfer vs the risk of the exchange (shakepay) being compromised.

I think I know the right answer is to send always to my wallet but I'm interested to hear.

Also is it smart to have all my bitcoin in one wallet or space it into a couple. I'm guessing that also depends on how much is in there, and how adept I am at self custody.

Thanks, happy to be here been creeping for a hot minute.



Submitted August 25, 2023 at 02:32PM by qmak420 https://bit.ly/3YShS35

No comments :

Post a Comment