Thursday 30 July 2015

A new version of my I-could-now-pretend-to-be-serious miner


I originally wrote it as an exercise. Typical GPU miners made my system choppy and I was bothered by the big useless console. With this one I mine while playing games.I could now consider it a serious thing. Previous versions could not restore connection after a failure. It has been a nice trip down digital divide but as my users complained, I had to equip it with auto-reconnect machinery. An user noted (a couple of months ago) this was not provided by cudaminer/ccminer... I guess they enjoy working on the funny and profitable stuff.As a last note: I also maintain its manual.Everyone interested in knowing what PoW mining is, investigating stratum or OpenCL will hopefully find good documentation in this. Windows only. via /r/CryptoCurrency http://bit.ly/1IwBpKs

No comments :

Post a Comment