Friday 31 July 2015

Bitcoin PRO here to fix everyone's problems!

Okay, so maybe exactly the opposite, but I figured you were all probably tired of titles like "noob here"...

Anyway, there is a noob here and I'd like to get a SMALL bitcoin miner just to check the whole thing out. Here are things I DO know:

I cannot get anything with just my computer. I need a dedicated bitcoin miner. Some of which can simply plug in to a USB port. I will almost definitely lose money in this "venture"

The thing I need to know: Do I need a special power supply? or do you have a recommendation of a small, complete package that will take care of my needs? I have seen some AntMiners that look like a fair price for a small, but fair speed. I don't know what to get though.



Submitted August 01, 2015 at 12:34AM by Taptic http://bit.ly/1I7xKRQ

No comments :

Post a Comment