Thursday 31 August 2017

Is it worth it to start?

So I just came across a YouTube video at the beginning of the week and have been looking at videos and how this works. I'm not expecting a get rich quick or anything but more I'm a computer hobbyist and it seemed like a fun project that could turn a small profit but is it worth it at this point? Seems like there are changes coming here soon to regulate mining? Seems to be some people say go for it and others say it's not even close to being worth it. Also the best I could do right now would be a 2 x rx 580 setup with a Psu and MB that could support 2 more if I wanted to down the line. I'm completely new to this so sorry if this is obvious or noobish. Thanks. Any advice and opinions welcome.



Submitted September 01, 2017 at 11:42AM by MonitorZero http://bit.ly/2gtEllT

No comments :

Post a Comment