Thursday 31 August 2017

Small scale mining setup

Hi everyone, in a few weeks i'm going to college and i'll be living in a dorm room where i'll be paying a fixed amount of money for electricity. I tought i could make use of this situation by using this free electricity to mine some BTC. My budget is around 500 USD. What kind of setup would you recommend and how fast would I be able to break even? I would like to hide the miner in a computer case to 'hide' it if someone would come inspect my room or something. I would also need to be mining over wifi, is this a problem?

edit: i'm paying a grotesque amount for a ridiculously small room so if it's only fair to get my money's worth.



Submitted September 01, 2017 at 06:00AM by GOT2BFIONAC http://bit.ly/2et7iOe

No comments :

Post a Comment