Thursday 31 August 2017

Just procured 36 Antminer L3+'s, about to jump in head first, help!

I'm looking for others who have blindly jumped into crazy home mining operations. Do you have pictures of your setup? Anything you wish you would have known at the start?

So far, my plan is to use my detached second garage which has plenty of open space, it's own AC unit and openable windows. Each miner uses 800W, so I'll be calling my electrician and looking into whether it's more practical to install 36 new 120v outlets or 18 240v outlets (AP3++ PSU's can run 2 units off of one 240v outlet). The house is american 120v with 240v available for the dryer. I plan on connecting the hot air output to dryer exhaust hoses ported up into the attic, or an open window, whichever makes more sense.

Am I crazy? Or is this achievable with enough effort. Anything I'm missing?



Submitted September 01, 2017 at 04:37AM by immolated_ http://bit.ly/2iLF4Q0

No comments :

Post a Comment