Sunday 1 October 2017

Alienware Bitcoin Mining Question. Help!

Wassup amigos, Ive been mining on my Alienware for about a week now turning over about 30c a day. From all tests I have done it says my Kh/s is around 150. What I am confused about is basically on every ASIC miner I have looked at which far exceeds the hashing power of my computer says the profit will be equal to or less than my Alienware ( Looking in the 1 - 180 GH/s range ). Also I have taken all power considerations into my estimates. Whats going on? Surely something that has 10 fold + the mining capabilities of my computer should at least double the profit? Or am I just overlooking some super obvious information? P.S I know mining on my computer CPU is not a good idea for the well being of my computers health. Many thanks!.



Submitted October 01, 2017 at 03:53PM by Cowbiee http://bit.ly/2x514fn

No comments :

Post a Comment