Tuesday 3 October 2017

Go for it?

Hi guys! I'm new and late for the party, but still want to try something. I'm looking for advices, let me know if i miss an important part or whatever.

I have a warehouse with a lot of solar panels on it. I don't care about noises or heat cause nobody works at this place. Electricity is basically free.

I'm planning to buy several S9 to start mining.

Few questions:

-Would you say it's too late to join the party?

-Where can i buy S9?

-Just to be sure, how much W do the S9 need to operate 24/7 in a year?

-Can one PC handle, say 10 S9 and what kinf of config does it need to operate properly?

-Bonus question: Can i mine Ethereum with S9?

Thank you very much for your help.



Submitted October 03, 2017 at 03:44PM by Djoooul http://bit.ly/2xPZ5c1

No comments :

Post a Comment