Monday 2 October 2017

HAVING TONS OF TROUBLE GETTING STARTED MINING!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

Let me start by saying this: My experience with bitcoin mining so far has been HELL. But I really want to do it successfully. I have 6 ASIC block erupters and a Raspberry Pi. While i tried to use BFGminer, i noticed that it SUCKED, and when i used it it started turning off my asics and would only recognize 2 of them I have a high quality powered USB strip. Next I tried MinePeon, I continuously download it and put on the disk image, but it simply DOES NOT WORK. I plug it in and nothing shows up on my screen. I have a Mac and absolutely nothing seems to work for me. Please help me with some recommendations of mining software to use with Raspberry Pi. Thanks



Submitted October 03, 2017 at 11:11AM by halfinchpunisher http://bit.ly/2fHRXGz

No comments :

Post a Comment