Monday 2 October 2017

I'm an ignorant chap with 3 antminer D3's. Help me out?

Hey all, just ordered myself 3 antminer D3's to mine DASH. Ive been trading crypto for about a year now, but wanted to try my hand in mining. I saw that the D3 was pretty good and hopped on the band wagon. Way back when I tried out mining BTC on my PC and obviously that wasn't profitable, but I have a small understanding of pools and the like. I guess what I need help with is set up of the miners, any other equipment I might need (I got the PCU's), if it would be better to mine on my own or a pool, if I should dedicate all 3 miners to the same place or split them up. Idk advice, really, anything helps. Thanks in advance.

Oh and sorry if this is the wrong mining forum, I didn't really find a DASH mining subreddit.



Submitted October 03, 2017 at 12:21AM by NebulousComa http://bit.ly/2xPjy0y

No comments :

Post a Comment